MediaPRO Research Reveals Almost Two-Thirds of U.S. Employees Unaware if the CCPA Applies to Their Organization
Employees are more aware of privacy risks and stakes but unsure of how they affect the workplace; persistent misconceptions about malware, phishing and cloud counter gains in cybersecurity savvy BOTHELL, Wash. — MediaPRO’s just-released 2020 State of Privacy and Security Awareness Report highlights employee knowledge gaps across both the cybersecurity and privacy realms, including a lack of awareness […] Read More
- Richard Sherman, other NFL players note league’s hypocrisy with latest coronavirus protocols
- Redskins name change update: Washington likely to keep colors, avoid Native American imagery
- Does Mercedes really need business transformation?
- Can Quibi Be Saved?; Amazon Nixes Redskins Merch: Friday’s First Things First
- These 3 Brands Adjusted Their Campaigns to Capitalize on the Bike Boom